How will you achieve your business goals and grow your company in a Latin American market?
At Grupo Avance, LLC we provide end-to-end, comprehensive Latin American market development services that emphasize due diligence, strategy, and tactical execution. Our objective is to help you reach your international business goals.
Identify business potential. From Mexico to Brazil — Latin America has multiple cultures and market needs. We will help to identify your business potential and advise you on where and how to start.
- Evaluate purchasing trends, geography, marketing opportunities and accessibility to distribution channels.
- Validate market readiness and external factors.
- Conduct a Business 360+ Assessment.
- Determine your market readiness, strengths and opportunities.
- Identify market entry strategies.
Develop an effective sales and marketing plan. Cultural differences, a tricky bureaucracy, a foreign business network – successful sales and marketing in Latin America require managing these with knowledge and tact. We will map your unchartered marketing territory, organize a plan, and work together in its execution.
- Interpret Hispanic psychographics as they relate to your business products and services.
- Categorize your market segmentation.
- Customize your products and brand ensuring a Hispanic look and feel appropriate to the targeted region and demographic.
- Scout and locate appropriate distribution sites.
- Establish and vet relationships with qualified distributors.
Ongoing business support. Continued support, customized to your specific needs, will help your organization enjoy sustained international growth while enhancing your brand and reputation abroad and in the U.S.
- Ongoing market evaluations and marketing services.
- Identification and assessment of additional qualified business alliances for continued expansion of your Latin American network.
- Identify and evaluate new suppliers and assist in negotiating terms.
- Expand network of key contacts from executive level to sales support.
- Establish, develop, and organize training programs.
- Customer service evaluations.